Attention!

Text me all! XD

Friday, October 3, 2014

Chapter 23 of Hearing Howls
The Journey Alone
I sighed. What made them think that they could leave... without me? I felt like crying out my sadness in a howl, but I also felt very sad. I sat down. "OH CAVE OF SPIRITS!" I cried. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK I DESERVED..." I heard footsteps that made my heart race. "... This?" I realized what I had just done. I cried a disrespectful howl. I am a horrid wolf. The footsteps grew closer and louder. "Show yourself!" I demanded. "Oh we will." Said a savage, evil voice. "If you feel like becoming a coward." Coward?  " Coward?" I laugh. "You'll be the coward! When my pack-" Oh yeah. My pack has given up on me. "Call them now." Said the voice with a cackle. "PACK!" I called helplessly. "HELP ME!" They didn't come. Blank red eyes glowed all around me. "We are The Dark Pack," The voices grew closer. They finally came out of the trees around me. They were dark-coated, shaggy wolves with fangs like the great-toothed cats in some of our caves. "And we will rise."


End of Hearing Howls

No comments:

Post a Comment