Attention!

Text me all! XD

Thursday, February 28, 2013

!
Hi! My name is Katie. I LOVE Horses. I have read Legend of the Guardians (By Kathryn Lasky) and Harry Potter (By J.K Rowling). I am good at jokes... Here is one now. Knock knock (who's there?) You know (You know who?) DON'T COME IN! (You know Voldemort right?) I am only 10 and have written a book...Not published but it is called The Secret Life of The Barn Owl. This blog is called Katie`s Ranch because (in the first row) Horses come to my interest. I am home schooled and get many days off (not the summer.) I have 3 little sisters and 1 little brother! It is awesome to have such a cool family(not to mention mom dad AND grandma) ZOOM! I want to be a movie star and write my own movie. My 5 year old sister has such a HUGE imagination and has a knack for playing the iPad. My 9 year old sister has a soft spot for plants (owns one named Emerald) and loves (I mean LOVES) to read Harry Potter (By J.K Rowling) She has read the WHOLE Harry Potter series.My 3 year old sister can be touchy sometimes.She love our GREAT dad and is a mini jester. My 18 month old brother is so cool! He can give hugs and kisses and simply adores to be tickled. My grandma sews and make us cute dresses. My mom makes us toys and stuffed animals. My dad plays video games like Fallout 3 and that kind of stuff. That was my entire family. Thank you for reading today`s blog

No comments:

Post a Comment