Attention!

Text me all! XD

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Family. It is what makes us smile. Mom, Dad, Sister,Brother, Grandmother and lots more! I love my family so much it would take 100,000,000 years to count it.Even though we do not have a pets and stuff we still love our family. They love all of us and we love them to. Our Nana`s dog Reese is 10 years old and still is energetic! Our first pet was a puppy named Sprinkles but we only had her 1 month. Do you love your family? Post on comments. I know I love my family. My 3 little sisters, 1 little brother, mom, dad and grandmother. My favorite color is pink! Pickle loves Cut the Rope iPad game. She was born tiny but now is so tall!

I am reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book 4 in the Harry Potter series.

In kindergarden I learned Mr. Alligator,(Greater than, Less than) and the < sign was the alligator and he wanted the biggest number to eat. Come back later in the week for extra work pages of Mr. Alligator. (1 digit 2 digit,3 digit and fraction may all be present on the same sheets. It is a free offer.) Is your kid in kindergarden? Post here! There will be work sheets for kindergarden as well. (Also a free offer.) I have Find the Letter sheets for you to find March 20 to April 30 for Letter Learners. Flashcards with shapes will also be found then as well coloring sheets. (Coloring sheets on for unlimited time.)Fifth grader? Post here! You will find division sheets on April 2. Have fun with the work and coloring pages.
 I also might add Dime Novels April 29. 


I know how to do short division. I am 9 and in fifth grade! My mom has read us nutty stories like Slow Loris by Alexis Deacon. It is about a sloth that takes a long time to do stuff. But at night he does things fast... it is just silly. If you want to find Horse Diaries at your local library look for Catherine Hapka. I love to sing. Any time, any place Acting Class is where we sing most and is at a  Local Theater. Math is my favorite subject in school. I know 4 divided by 36 is 9 and A=LW. (It means Area = Length times Width) There will be work pages for that to on April 19. The work pages are called Katie`s Majestic Math Work. Kids of all ages (and adults) will love it.


You want to know a few horse facts? Horses can eat 10 to 20 pound of hay a day. There is 1 stallion in a herd of wild horses. All those horse facts were mind-fliping right?

Do you like my blog? Tell me! Please enjoy this blog and I thank every one who reads it. This blog is kid-friendly  safe to read and ad-free.As much as I love to type I love to type for the towns of the world. The number 1 rule of this blog is HAVE FUN for this is a rule in my life. I had lots of stuff I look back on and wish to have it back like a blockish doll that copied whatsoever you said. Thank you for reading my blog today. And sorry there was not a new headline on March 1.

Sorry no worksheets I can not add them. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment