Attention!

Text me all! XD

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chapter 14 of Hearing Howls
The Shadow Tiger
I was creeping by the riverside. A black figure had been lurking around for days. Then I saw him. I jumped on him with all my might. He wrested me to the ground. What an ugly sight he was! He was all black with long ears as a wolf's with a cut in it and a ragged cape. He looked sort of tiger though. He tried to bite me but just as he was going to bite me I moved. I bit him on the tail. He cried with agony. "Who are you and why have you come here?" I asked. "I am The Shadow Tiger!" He said. "Ok let me test how strong you really are." I challenged. I held out a log. He tore it in half. "Ok you can tear up a log. Be right back." I went to The Rouge Wolf Land and picked out the strongest one. A buff female with feather earrings streaming behind her. As we were running I asked her: "Will you join our pack? You are very strong." "I will. But I have no name so you name me now." "Your name shall be Shamara for that is wolf for 'strong and mighty'. I took her to The Shadow Tiger. Shamara jumped on him and clawed him. Something tore. It was The Shadow Tiger's (Or sometiger else.) costume. "Ahah! A fake." Shamara howled. "You will be taken prisoner at our pack." We took him to our pack. i howled a meeting. Queenie sat on the ground. "Woles of The Peace Pack I have 2 things. One is there is a new member of the pack. Meet Shamara." All the wolves stared. "And this so called 'Shadow Tiger' was lurking in our grounds. But I have found out he is a FAKE!" The wolves gasped. "He is a traitor!" Called Eclipse. "TRAITOR! TRAITOR!" Everyone cried. Shamara tore of the costume. It was the tiger! "Go away tiger!" I commanded. "Never!" he replied. "Mella please give him a little blazing will you?" I asked. Out of her mouth came flames. She aimed them at the tiger. She blazed his tail. Then stopping she bit it. The tiger (Tail part missing,) ran. "Ah it feels good to make an enemy run." Mella said. I took Shamara into my den. "You must know The Code." I said 1 hour later the full moon came up. We howled. Shamara howled.The a cloud of dust came and swept her up. She had wings. We were very happy to have a new warrior strongest in the pack. As for Shamara she was overjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment