Attention!

Text me all! XD

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chapter 17 of Hearing Howls
The Wedding
Queenie was now mates with the newly-made Tiger. A rule in our pack is that all Deputies must have a regal ceremony to celebrate. I think it's what the hunters call a wedding. It has to be regal, pretty and flowery. I picked my girl pups to be what they call flower girls. (No mistake I saw a magazine.) We got flowers and things and soon we were done. The Justice Pack came. Unhappy, whereas invited them to leave, but declined my offer. Soon the wedding started. I was the announcer. "She-wolves and he-wolves we are gathered here today to witness the marriage-ahem- of The Wolf Queen and The Tiger. Tiger do you-" I was cut off by a loud "STOP!!" Raggedfang. Ever since I laid my eyes on him, I knew he was trouble. "What Raggedfang?" I said through gritted teeth. "THEY ARE TRATORS! THEY THINK THEY WILL GET YOUR LAND AS WELL AS THERE'S SO-" I had had enough. I drove his pack out. The wedding went on. The Tiger and The Wolf Queen were as happy as a couple could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment