Attention!

Text me all! XD

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Anna the Doll's Review (The Barbie)

I have 3 Frozen dolls. My sister has toddler Anna. #1 is Elsa, the Walmart Barbie. #2 my grandma got for me, Elsa Toddler. #3, (Welcome the newest one in my group,) meet Anna, from the Disney Store. She is fully articulated, and I wanted to share her with you.
She is approximately eleven inches, her hair comes braided, and has eyes that are blue, teal, and also green. If you have seen Frozen, then she comes in her winter attire. If not, then her attire is a shirt with green designs. (Vest-like) The vest-like part is outlined in golden trim, the sleeves and turtleneck part of it are sky blue. (Not two part) Her skirt is down to where her boots start (Just keep reading...) and has a flower-like design on it. She has a hat which covers her ears and her braids come out the back, is the same color as her cape (Just keep reading,) and has fuzzy lavender trim at the front. Her bangs come out the front to. She has boots, which go to about half way from her knee. The heels are burgundy, and the design is golden. Now to her cape. The strap is a buckle, two hearts at the front. The cape is long, down to her ankles at the back. Now my Anna's hair is a mess because I used to sleep with her. She has the white streak in it, and its a orangy-copper kind of color.

Thank you for reading!

I love you Anna. ♡U♡
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment