Attention!

Text me all! XD

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Elsa the Doll's Review (The Barbie)

As you know I have 3 Frozen dolls. Meet Elsa, a queen, my personal favorite, even before I saw the movie. ):'-D
(AHH THE PAINT ON HER HANDS IS COMING OFF!!! Haha... Really though it's because I love her so much. ♥♥♥)
I practically carry her around everywhere. She is from Walmart, not articulated. (I want the articulated one so much...) Her hair comes braided, with a curl on her forehead. My Elsa's hair tie snapped, and my grandma re-braided it. Her sleeves and topmost part of her dress is painted on. Her clothes are a cape made out of a tulle-like fabric, with glitter snowflakes. Her skirt is blue and down to her ankles. There is a crown with glitter in it on her head (Tacked on with those annoying plastic thingys.) Her painted sleeves have risen detail on them and they're periwinkle. Her slightly almond-shaped eyes are blue. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair. (Which is blonde.) Her lips are pink. As I said before, the paint on her hands is coming off, which is sad, but I love her ♥♡♥♡
By the way, Elsa is right next to me as I'm typing! I like to keep her close to my heart.

Thanks for reading!

I love you Elsa. ♡U♡

No comments:

Post a Comment