Attention!

Text me all! XD

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Chapter 4 of Hearing Howls
The Nightmare
It had been months since that war. Mella had healed fine and thank goodness for that. Now I feel very sleepy because taking remote care of 15 puppies is such difficult work. So I settled down to rest and my eyelids drooped. The tiger was back! There were yells of terror. Mella was fighting bravely alongside the tiger. He hit her against the rock once again and ran to swipe her, and he not only did that but clawed her. He had expired my Mella. "NOOO!  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I attacked the tiger but he jolted his claws at me... I awoke with a sharp prick on my side. "Mella how did you? Did the spirits send you back?" "No Kimbo I was here all along. Why do you ask?" She questioned. "The tiger he sent you to the Cave of Spirits did he not- Wait. Was that a nightmare?" I was confused beyond compare. "Yes it was a nightmare dear." Mella assured me. After she went I was parched. I padded over to the lake. There was a faint pad pad pad of pawsteps. "A dingo?" I thought. I let my body harden up for a fight. Then my nightmare nagged at the very corners of my mind. "A spy for my old pack?" And yes it was. I lunged for my attacker but soon knew something... It was my sister Bavtal"K-Kimbo?" she sputtered licking my nose. She was bigger around than I remember. "Yes sister it is me!" I said. "Ever since the wolf queen threw you out I begged her for mercy but she threw me out to and I've been trying to find you." Bavtal choked at the memory. "Come to my pack. We are all friendly!" I asked. "With you? Oh Kimbo what an honor! She stopped short. "My puppies are coming- And soon too." I gagged on a blade of grass I was chewing on. When we went back home I sat upon the Leader Rock. "Wolves of the Outcast Pack come to me now. Our pack will no longer be called the Outcast Pack but Peace Pack. And now I bestow upon you the new deputy of this pack, my sister Baval!" There was howls of approve. "Say something!" I said under my breath. "Um... I thank my brother Kimbo for choosing me as- as-" She went into some kind of dead faint. "Nurse Wolf take her to the Pups' Den now!" She picked Bavtal by the scruff of her neck. "Please keep her safe- Please."

No comments:

Post a Comment