Attention!

Text me all! XD

Monday, May 20, 2013

Chapter 5 of Hearing Howls
The Birth
I was snoozing on my rock when I herd a longing yell. I rushed to the Pups' Den and found Bavtal with    6 lively puppies. One was perfectly still. "What's wrong Bavtal?' I asked "L-look there Kimbo!" She whimpered pointing to the still puppy. I put my nose on the still pup. He did not appear to be even breathing. He stirred. Then sputtered. Then nothing. He moved a bit than to his mother. "Kimbo you saved his life! I'll call him Kimbo the 2nd for his Uncle Kimbo saved his life!" I bellowed with pride. "You're welcome Bavtal." I walked back to the den after awhile and told Mella. After a rough sleep it is finally morning. "Good morning Bavtal!" Twisted called to her. She merely nodded. Then she came right up to me. "Hello Kimbo. I hear from Kimbo the 2nd that he loves you!" And that sent me straight to him. He got up and licked my paws. "Hullo Uncle Kimbo! Lovely day is it not?" "Yes it is." I was trying not to gap at his smartness.

No comments:

Post a Comment