Attention!

Text me all! XD

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chapter 6 of Hearing Howls
 A Few Months Later
It was mating season yet again. (But Bavtal's pups were born in the fall.) Bavtal named her pups that were 5 female and 1 male: Leaffall, Sandfall, Snowfall, Icefall, Firefall, and Kimbo the 2nd. They all set out for a mate. Awhile later 12 young wolves returned. Leaffall mated to Redfoot, Sandfall mated to Fang, Snowfall mated to Clawtooth, Icefall mated to Goldenwing, Firefall mated to Lavaclaw, and Kimbo the 2nd mated to Heatherpond. Heatherpond I well knew just by looking at her was the most beautiful she-wolf I'd looked at since Mella. All my pups had mates 15 more wolves to the pack that is. I won't name all 30 wolves because that would take half the time. I'll name them some other time. "Hello Kimbo. I found the most beautiful she-wolf in all the land." Said Young Kimbo licking his she-wolf as the bride. "H-hi." Heatherpool said shyly. "Who's the boss here?" Asked Clawtooth. "Me Kimbo." I said. "Kimbo? Kimbo formerly of the Unnamed Pack?" Yes how did you know that?" Mella spoke up from behind the crowd. "I... I-? What's happening?" Suddenly a sparkling cloud of dust appeared and circled every wolf in the pack. All I could hear was the wooshing and whirling of the dust. Something outstretched from the body of every wolf. Then there was a blinding yellow light and we landed on the ground. Mella gasped. "Wings! I have wings!" She cried. "Now we can fly!" Twisted howled in joy. I flapped my new wings and took off from the ground. I flew above the clouds and then dove quickly. I had never been so happy in my entire life! Not one of the wolves were not flying. Some laughed at the fun some did loop-the-loops and barrel rolls. Lavaclaw did the Undercatch Dive and slurped up a mouse. I did not know that we could do that. we hunted till good after moonrise. We had full stomachs after a hard winter. I curled up and slept all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment