Attention!

Text me all! XD

Friday, October 25, 2013

Chapter 16 of Hearing Howls
The Tiger
We were in my den. It was raining. We were discussing things of the packs. I looked outside and there was a rushhh sound. I looked to see what was making the sound. The victim jumped out. It was The Tiger. "YOU!!" I yelled. I jumped on his hairy back. He threw me off quickly. Rain was padding my body. Mella whispered something terse into my ear: "Let him in." So I did. Many wolves cowered at the mere sight of him. Some growled. "Oh Kimbo I am sick of evil! Let me stay. The other packs turned me down." He took a shuddering deep breath. I knew he was scared. He lowered his head. There was a cut on the back of his neck I was assuming from The Justice Pack's troops. "Lay down." I commanded. "Nurse wolf! Fetch me some spiderweb to put on this wound." I licked The Tiger's wound. Nurse Wolf brought spiderweb. She also had a substance that would make it heal faster. His heartbeat was slowing down for once. He was calm. I lay the substance on his wound. Then the spiderweb. He slept for a long time. When he awoke he seemed happy. There was a cloud of dust above him. It picked him up. He swirled and swirled. When he came down all of his scars were gone, replaced by odd-looking stripes. His eyes, instead of red, were a light shade of jade-green. He had wings. He was beautiful. Queenie looked at me. I nodded as a way of respect to let me go. "OH TIGER!" She shreiked. "I'VE MISSED YOU!" It was a very happy ending indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment