Attention!

Text me all! XD

Friday, October 11, 2013

I AM VERY FUNNY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I    am    very   funny ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As in the text above I AM VERY FUNNY! I got the funny from my hilarious dad. My sisters will say stuff like: " If I could duplicate and unduplicate I would unduplicate your mouth!" ( I talk a lot that's why she said that.) Than my dad would say: "O-O-O-OH!" That made me sort of mad ( Wouldn't that make you mad?) I made an Animal Jam funny video. (Below) Sorry if it's slow. And it's tiny to because I made it on a phone (>__<)
Let's start this funny post by telling jokes. Write them down and tell them to family and friends!  You'll like this one if you like Harry Potter:
Knock knock! Who's there? You Know. You Know Who? DON'T COME IN!! ( Get it? YOU KNOW WHO! :'-D)

  1. What did one goat say to the other? G-G-G-GO AWAY! (My sister told me that.) 
  2. Ok where's the set of words that make sence in this: AEIOU! ( It's IOU as in: I OWE YOU!) 
  3. Who is a cat's favorite: Santa Claus or The Easter Bunny? (Santa Claws!) 
  4. There are 8 reindeer in Santa's crew. Which one is rude? (RUDEolph! He's not rude I just thought it was funny.) 
  5. Why did the kids cross the road? To get to the other SLIDE! (Kids like playparks)

 <--------Look haha I made it myself
CARTOONS COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment