Attention!

Text me all! XD

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 18 of Hearing Howls
The Secret of Mella
Mella was mysteriously walking in between Queenie and The Tiger. It's not that I don't like them. Their nice. I ran over to them. Mella looked shy. "Mella what are you doing?" I asked her quietly, not to let Queenie and The Tiger hear. "Well I -" She almost answered but Queenie rushed her off. The Tiger made a hrrrr... sound deep in his throat. It was almost as if... No it couldn't be! I ran off tears in my eyes. I didn't wait to see what Mella had to say. Grief was eating at my happiness. Twisted, my handsome and caring son came in carefully. "Father... Is everything ok?" I looked up at him tears burning my sight. "No it's not!" And I buried my head back into my paws. I could almost feel Mella's loving paws running through my mane like she always does. Twisted came and lay down beside me. "Tell me what's wrong." He said. "Well, I think your mother..." It was to much to bear. "Mother what?" He said. "Is second mate of The Tiger now! She has left me." I sobbed. Another wolf came in. It was a silky white wolf. "Kind of reminds me of Mella. She's silky and white." I thought. The piercing green eyes reminded me also of Mella. That's because it WAS Mella! I growled quietly, looked at her and threw my head back down. "Kimbo." She said. Twisted looked mad. "Look who it is! Miss Second Mate of The Tiger!" He growled. "What?" She sounded confused. "No way. Queenie and The Tiger are my parents!" I was shocked. "Hello Mother and Father!" Yes, they had just come in. I smiled. When Queenie was my mate, she was already my relative!

No comments:

Post a Comment