Attention!

Text me all! XD

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Chapter 19 of Hearing Howls
The Lake of Gifts
Mella and I were hunting. Mella was going on and on about how much she loved my mane. I  smiled. We walked on. We came to a crystal clear lake, with a flowing waterfall. There was a rock on the side. It said: 'Mort et for, mort et fegh, bor Wa Wast bo Queris hov meen i dometik mosheel.' Which meant: 'Mark it one, mark it all, for The Cave of Spirits has given you something special.' "I should step in." Mella said. Before I could answer, she stepped in. She got pulled under by dust. "MELLA!" I screamed. When she walked out, she had a mane like mine. It was was grey. She was as beautiful as a charm! I loved her as much as the amount of stars in the sky! "I love you Kimbo." She said, wrapping her mane around my neck. She was very happy. As for me... I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment