Attention!

Text me all! XD

Friday, March 28, 2014

Chapter 20 of Hearing Howls
My Twenty-First Pup
I was just laying in my cave. I had the leaf curtains and door drawn. I saw a shaggy figure on the leaves, just thinking it was Zuba, Eclipse's pup. Expecting to hear, "Hello Grandfather!" I picked up my head. I could not hear the bustling that was going on a few moments before. I looked out the window. All the wolves were in their caves, appearing to be sleeping. I looked out the door. There was Sheela, The Unnamed Pack's leader. I growled. She looked scared. Her crooked voice sounded more scared than all of us put together when food supply was low. "May I help you Sheela?" I asked. "Yes. I- I want to j-join your p-pack." She stammered. I saw dark tears running down her face. "I'm mocked at m-my pack!" At this point, her crying was out of control. She was not kidding. I admit it I had pity on the poor she-wolf. I went over to the fresh-hunt, brought the biggest mouse, and asked her into my cave. She was sniffling and still, tears were pouring out of her eyes.I asked her, "Tell me what happened." I used my paw to wipe her tears, as if she was my own. "Well, I was not being evil like I was supposed to. So I was mocked." She started crying again so I gave her the mouse. She ate it and thanked me. I licked her ear. She seemed to change, just like Queenie. Her coat turned black and sleek, and her eyes turned icy blue. She was one of the most beautiful wolves I had ever seen. "I need father." She said I nodded. Of course I would have her as a pup! She was just as gorgeous as Mella. Later, we had guests. You could only guess who they were. If you guessed The Unnamed Pack, you were right! "Who are you?" I asked a small female. Her crooked voice rang out over the grounds. "I AM RAZAFLASH, THE LEADER OF THE UNNAMED PACK AND I HAVE COME TO GET SHEELA! WHERE IS SHE?" Sheela backed away into my cave. "I saw you moving wolf." Razaflash  smiled wickedly. She didn't move her gaze from me. She lowered her evil voice to a whisper, "Sheela." I was angry. "You can't have her, go away." "What did you say?" Razaflash said. "I said you can't have her, go AWAY!" I gave her a warning bite. She and her troops ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment