Attention!

Text me all! XD

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chapter 10 of Hearing Howls
A Love Like Never Before
My new mate loved me dearly. Then a hawk swooped in on our den. She clawed at the awful bird. It scratched her leg then flew away. "Your leg... I'm sorry." I said my eyes clouded with sorrow. "Why your sorry? You knew nothing of the hawk. I love you!" I licked her bleeding leg until the bleeding stopped. I put cobweb around it. She lay down rolling playfully. It was a play fight. I jumped on top of her and wrestled her until she flipped me over and she got on me! A few months later she got bigger around. She got bigger and bigger until it was time she had pups. She moved to the Pups' Den. I went to the Pups' Den to visit her. "Hi Queenie!" I teased her. "Hi Double-Dad!" She teased back. One night it was storming. Then it happened. She let out an thin scream. Hour after hour I waited. 10 hours later 1 beautiful pup was born. We named her Auga. She was golden-creme with a blue eye and a green eye. The wolf queen truly did love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment