Attention!

Text me all! XD

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chapter 12 of Hearing Howls
The Unknown She-Wolf
 I was sleeping in my den alone. Both my mates were in the Pups' Den. I dreamed. A figure wolf was standing there. It was Quivv. "Quivv!" I said warily. We licked each other. "Beware Kimbo!" She said in her voice soft as honey. "The wolf that is to be lost has foaming-mouth disease. Do not let her bite any of you." And she disappeared and left me in a world of nothing. I screamed but my cries were lost in the world on blazing white nothing. I ran but got no where. I ran and ran to a room of glittering gold and silver. I trotted up to it and jumped into the gold. I put on a crown and held a scepter. It soon evaporated and I fell into a black swirling hole. I woke up. It was morning. I called for a meeting and all wolves came to the Leader Rock. "Wolves of The Peace Pack a spirit named Quivv told me in a dream that a wolf had Rabies. We must build a snare. We can not suffer Rabies in this pack. It was so. No more than 1 hour later we found a ravine and built a huge snare. We found the madwolf. She was snapping at a rat. Onlyone and Toyo were running toward her faces grim teeth bared. She ran for them and they turned around and drove her around to the snare. As soon as she saw the snare she stopped dead in her tracks. Onyone snorted and snapped and she ran yet more. She finnaly disappeared in the fire. I didn't hear the screaming as trapped wolves. Out came a beautiful she wolf with a short mane a Bavtal's. Not Mother though. Mother was in The Cave of Spirits. Was it Vivtet my youngest sister? It very much was."Bavtal? Kimbo? I thought you were in The Cave of Spirits! I cried every day over my lost siblings!" She said. "No less than we did Vivtet." Bavtal said. We were all happy. Very happy to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment